If you’re planning a business trip, the last thing you want to think about is what could happen if you got injured or sick while overseas. But travel insurance is not just an optional extra.
Organising travel insurance is an essential part of preparing for your overseas trip. If you are uninsured, you or your company are personally responsible for covering any medical or other costs resulting from unexpected incidents or accidents.
Check out the infographic below for some shocking statistics on travel insurance and Australian’s overseas travel patterns.
Don’t leave your business trips up to chance. Make sure you take on a policy that covers you and your employees. Our corporate travel insurance will cover you in the event of:
• Personal Injury and Liability
• Emergency Medical Expenses
• 24 hour Emergency Assistance
• Protection for Luggage, Personal Effects, Travel Documents and Money
• Natural Disaster Evacuation Expenses
• Missed or Cancelled Transportation
• Rental Vehicle Excess Cover
If your company routinely sends employees on trips abroad or if traveling is a regular part of your job, then travel insurance is a no brainer.