Many people aren’t aware that if somebody is working on their property (eg a nanny, cleaner or gardener) they can claim compensation if they’re injured.

How can we help?

Most Home and Contents policies include Public Liability insurance that covers visitors but not people you employ.

We can assess your Home and Contents policy to find out whether you’re covered. If you’re not, we can recommend a Domestic Workers Compensation Insurance policy to ensure you’re protected against claims from staff in your home.

Get in touch

We can work with you to build the perfect insurance package, chosen from a wide range of providers.
We’ll simplify the process, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re adequately protected.

Have a question?

Our insurance brokers are standing by, ready to help.

Get in
Make a Payment